Thursday, November 13, 2008

does this count

a quick post, no pictures, no big insights.
a bold stand is still happening at its own pace, but I though I would update those two people that read this.
over the past six months i have been in conversation with tony tendero about a documentary on prayer. the documentary looks at prayer through the lens of the stockbridge boiler room.
we have wrapped major shooting and are actively working on the edit. we should have a trailer soon to give a taste of the doc and the direction.
i would appreciate your prayers that i would be sensitive to GOD's nudges as i direct the edit.
-p

1 comment:

Brad Klaver said...

I'm reading...and glad you are writing again. Even something small like this is good. And I like that you used the word "nudge." Been spending some time with Tony I see :-)

Looking forward to seeing you.

BK