Tuesday, January 22, 2008

almost


this picture is so typical for this type of post, but if you could see the original uncompressed, unshrunk version you would understand why i picked it, the lighting in it is just beautiful and the timing of the action was really close to perfect for the framing... 

my friend called me out of the blue and told me he had an idea, a vision that might be a blessing in so many ways starting with teens, then young adults, then all ages. 

this vision in it's scope was so eerily near to what was given me, just in a different order, that it has God written all over it. 

and now i feel a little like gideon, when he asked God for confirmation, God gave it to him. then he wanted more confirmation, and that is where i am, kinda, sorta.

because over the past week and a half every real conversation i have had has in one way or another pointed to this vision, not directly mostly, but in essence. and then the phone call came.

my two fleeces.

so now i have been given this confirmation, what do i do with it? how do i act? how do i move from here? 

not how as in how it would work, but how as in how do i move forward. it is so easy to move forward in my human strength, but moving forward in His? half of me tells me one thing, the other something totally different. 

so now after waiting, God blesses us with this vision, now we wait on Him again.

maybe He is just teaching us patience.

No comments: